Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 3: Afternoon Transportation Briefing

Similar to yesterday, we participated in the afternoon transportation transportation in collaboration with HPC.  In producing today's graphic, the forecaster at the experimental National Aviation Meteorologist desk collaborated with each of the area forecast desks here in the aviation weather testbed.  Again, the focus of the graphic produced by AWC was on aviation threats.  This graphic helped to supplement the precipitation focus of the HPC briefing graphic.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the attempts you've obtained created in writing this report. I am hoping the same best operate from you inside the likely also. In fact your inventive creating expertise has impressed me to commence my personal Website Engine weblog now.
    berkeley transport">dublin transportation service
    San Jose shuttle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    www.limos-la.com

    ReplyDelete